Thursday, February 03, 2011

Egypt: Now I Hear Your Heartbeat

Egypt
Now I hear your heartbeat
The song of the freedom
Bleeding on the streets
Rumbling in the drumbeat

Egypt
Now I feel your despair
The crushing in the shadows
Brilliant sunlight streaming
Breaking through the hatred

Egypt
Now I hear your anger
Throbbing in the darkness
Retreat is not an option
Till we see you stand tall

Egypt
This is what we long for
To see you in your glory
Smashing through the girders
Fiery with the Peace

Egypt
Now I hear the freedom
Screamin like a siren
Bursting through the chains
Rising from the Rooftops

Egypt
Now I hear your pride
Running down the Nile
Spreading through the desert
Binding you as One

Egypt
Now I hear your heartbeat
The song of the freedom
Shivering me with triumph
Breaking out in laughter

Egypt
Now I hear the freedom
Pouring out the Peace
Spilling thro your borders
Blazing through the land


Dedicated to the Egyptian Warriors of Peace & Freedom

No comments: